Are you planning a move to Las Cruces, New Mexico?
Let me help you get familiar with our City!
1.) What is awesome about Las Cruces?
• There are beautiful views everywhere you look. Lots of outdoor activities.
• Steady weather without severities. Seasons are as expected.
• Great local Mexican all over the place.
• Affordable housing.
• Spacious neighborhoods for you to spread your roots in.
2.) Cost of Living
• Ranges between $30,000 to $50,000 per year
• Las Cruces, New Mexico's cost of living is 3% lower than the national average. The cost of living in any area can vary based on factors such as your career, its average salary and the real estate market of that area.
• PayScale's Cost of Living Calculator can help you find out more about how your individual needs will factor in when beginning your research to figure out how much it would cost you to relocate.
• Summers in Las Cruces are hot and partly cloudy (because of the city’s mountains).
• The winters are frigid, and it’s mostly dry all year, considering rain and snow.
• Traffic here is low to average.
• Rush hours is typically between 3pm and 5pm.
• Being the second-largest city of New Mexico, Las Cruces` population of more than 95000 residents includes a fine fusion of Mexican, American, and European culture, history, art, and architecture, emphasizing Mexican when it comes to food.
6.) Cost Of Moving
• If you want to calculate how much money you will need when moving to Las Cruces, you can use our move cost calculator to get a ballpark estimate. Click here to use the Moving Cost Calculator .
7.) Renting Vs. Buying
• It is easier for you to rent an apartment in some neighborhoods, and somewhere you’ll need to buy one. It all depends on a few different factors, like your financial status and how expensive the home’s maintenance is in the neighborhood you’re looking to move into.
In general, I'd can say that it’s more affordable to buy a house than to rent one in Las Cruces.
•The combined sales tax rate for Las Cruces is 8.32%
•Property tax is 0.78%
•Personal income tax rates range from 1.7% to 4.9%
Want to own a home here in Las Cruces?
Give me a call and I can get you on the right track, get you pre-approved, look for homes
in your range, send offers, negotiate, get your inspections and close.
I can help you find the perfect home for you and your needs and moved in!